Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm a Tiger!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Mood: animallistic!!! hee hee!!! Location: The Wild Animal Park
The day was beautiful. The animals looking quite sharp! I have a few complaints though... what happend to the days of the red doubledecker tram... that was free I might add!!!! Booooo!!!! They now have these trams.. ( 1 story... boring!!!) that you have to pay to even ride around in... pout!!!! :( It's just sad. I have like truly a billion pictures from when I was a kid on that doubledecker. Looking out at all the animals. Those days are now gone. A little sad. We walked around the whole park. My fave parts of the day... the Lion that kept on posing so beautifully for my camera... then taking his break to claw at a tree. the hige Tiger of course that was just hangin out under the shade... the cheetahs that moved so graceful... So yeah the Cats rule!!!!! I also adore the elephants!!! And all the mamas just had babies. So there they were all a snuggle... Loved it!!!! On one hand I feel bad that all these beautiful creatures dont have all the land that they want to run free. The other part is so glad that I can look at them so close up. And isn't it strange to think like wow... we have these animals just like out in the middle of escondido.. hahahah what if they all went crazy and tried to be free??? hahaha... I'll leave you with that thought...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
alt="Photobucket">

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment