Monday, February 23, 2009

PB&J and being a kid....

So the other night my tummy did a little grumble. It wanted a midnight snack... so i crept in the kitchen quiet as a mouse and made a pb&j. Delish!!! Everytime I eat one of these delightful sandwiches it's like a time machine to my past when pb&j's were all that me and my lil bro would eat... the times where dolls, slinkys, flying kites, blowing on pinwheels, skipping instead of walking, jumping on the bed, making forts, going through my moms jewls and thinking she was a queen... and that i really was a princess.. hee hee... picking all the daffodils in the neighborhood... making tea hats out of paper plates, these times when this is all that went through my little mind. I wanted to go back... just for a few moments... and so, nibbling on my perfect pb&j,... thats just what I did... hee hee
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH! I crazy love this and am SO glad you started a blog!!! What a cute theme you have on this day. I can't wait to see more. Also, do you know how to change the background colors??? I can help if you want!!

    ReplyDelete